Project Schoolhouse is a non-profit organization that helps communities in rural Nicaragua build schools, water-wells, and latrines to benefit children and their families. They knew they needed a new website to tell their story and be more in line with their messaging and marketing efforts.
Big Shifter met with the team several times during the Discovery phase of the project. Workshops and lengthy discussions were managed to create a business requirements document. Once the document was completed and approved, we worked with the Project Schoolhouse team to select a designed template and start customizing the site.
We created a new WordPress site on a development server that was safe for the team to use. Design, Content Management, and Functionality implementation was accomplished on this development server until it was ready to launch. Big Shifter helped the Project Schoolhouse team with technical domain name configuration and website configuration. Once the site was built to suit the approved business requirements, it was ready to launch.
- WordPress Content Management Implementation
- Implement Project Schoolhouse branding.
- Extensive Training for client staff.
- Integration with third-party forms and donation platforms.
- Domain Name configuration
- Search Engine optimizations.
- Site Design
- Custom and plugin functionality.
- Moved domain names to Google Domains
Ready to Shift Gears?
Let us know if you need a new website, new branding/logo or need to refresh your existing website.